X-Treme ScootersFREE Shipping!
What our customers say:
Jonathan is awesome! Excellent customer service. Had a hiccup with my order, he resolved it within a few days. I love the bike and the customer service so much I bought a second one.
I like the trike a lot .Took me about an hour and a half to attach rear of frame to front with the six bolts .I had to sand paint off of handlebar post to get it to slide down into fork, The rest was pretty straight forward . I put fatter tires on it immediately after first ride ,the 1+ 1/2” that came with it slipped up my long gravel driveway.
Jonathan and SureScooters were very helpful throughout the entire ordering process!!!!
great customer service
My husband bought the Trailmate for me to help strengthen my legs. Love it and find it comfortable and easy to ride. Would highly recommend it to others. I have the 21 speed.
Received bike in a reasonable amount of time. The assembly instructions are very vague. I’m pretty handy and I had to find a YouTube video to help with assembly. If you’re not very mechanically inclined I would definitely suggest taking it to a shop for assembly. Other than that, bike seems to run great so far. Definitely very sharp looking.
Due to the riots, UPS had some problems with shipment. Once the bike got here and was assembled, I was really happy that I chose to buy it. It is a great bike and a great ride. The representative, Jonathan, was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. All in all, I'm very happy with this bike and this company.
love it so light weight
No problems with trike or ordering it. Very pleasant experience.
Great product for the first time "e-biker!" As my first e-bike, I found the assembly relatively easy. The delivery folks that Sure Scooters use were friendly, prompt (actually arrived a day early) and helped ensure the bike arrived fine. My rep kept me informed with what was going on with my sale, and made the transaction exceptionally smooth. As for the assembly process, if you get stuck anywhere (as the manufacturer's directions are not very explicit in some areas- certainly not the fault of Secure Scooters) just give them a call and they will help you along the way! I highly recommend Secure Scooters for this particular model!
As for the assembly process, freeing the bike from its' cage is ideal, with a second person which I didn't have present. But once free, you can find most of the accessories under the seat. I probably didn't notice this fact, because I wanted to keep the wrappings in place to prevent any scratches or damage. The keys (at least in my case) were left in the ignition or power switch. By turning the switch to the left, this unhooked the seat, revealing the tool kit, pedals, and charger. Personally, I think at the very least, the tool kit should have been outside the seat storage, but then if that also included the instruction book, how do you know where it is?! Thankfully, I already downloaded and printed the instructions and was able to use my own tools until I finally discovered the included ones.
I really like it. I have a lot of ride on pathway in Tempe. So fun time and good exercise
The experience with our representative, Jonathan, has been EXCELLENT !
The product has been EXCELLENT !
We are VERY pleased with every aspect of the interactions from this excepience.
We would best describe it as .... E X C E L L E N T !
I just bought my first tricycle! I’m so excited!!! Making the purchase on their website was so easy, it only took me minutes after I have decided on which model I wanted. Another thing that I loved about this company is that we don’t pay for shipping or taxes, they do. That’s amazing, so we know exactly what we’ll end up paying since the beginning. Love that! I’m now waiting for the shipment and the actual product. I’ll see how it goes and I’ll leave another comment, just to conclude my review. 😉
Scooter is great !!! Very well made and Is
Real fast. Have had 3 scooters in past.
This is the best by far. Thank you
Surescooters.com nice folks !!!.
With the best of intentions all around, my special needs for an affordable trike to keep my considerably worn down and aging bones exercised and healthy wound up being a serious test for all. Thanks to Jonathan's truly remarkable tenacity and integrity, we made it through with the highest respect and appreciation. I highly recommend Jonathan and Sure Scooters. 5++ stars!
Jonathan was great. I drove him nuts.
Every thing went smooth and very
Professional. Thanks to a great Company.
The X-Cursion Elite Max 36 Volt E-Bike will travel 20+ miles per hour for up to 30+ miles on a single charge and it only takes a maximum of 4 hours to recharge the battery pack. The battery is located inside the bicycle frame and is accessible when the bike is folded in half. This allows for the seat to adjust much lower and can be comfortably ridden by a shorter rider. This new feature also allows your battery to not be seen. With this new feature your On/Off Switch as well as Battery Charging Port is located on the frame underneath a Rubber Cover Flap.
The folding electric mountain bike is great for individuals with small living spaces, RV'ers, campers, college students and anyone who wants a lightweight foldable mode of reliable transportation.
Features & Specifications
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 350 Watts
- Amps: 10 Amp Circuit (7 Battery Cells at 10 Amps Each)
- Volts: 36 Volts (Each Battery Cell is 3.6 Volts)
- Batteries: 7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Battery Cells in a Sealed Removable Pack that is hidden inside bike frame
- Distance: Up to 30+ miles per charge* - can still pedal if charge is lost
- Tire Size: 26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Charger: 36V Smart Charger Included
- Power Switch: Located on Frame under Rubber Cover Flap along with Battery Charging Port
- Motor: Zero Resistance Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
- Gears & Speeds: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) - or - Turn Off Power & Pedal Only
- PAS System: LED Panel with 4 Speed Options - Zero (pedal only)/Low/Med/High
- Cargo Rack: Yes
- Frame Type/Size: 100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight - Foldable
- Forks: SA Suntour® XCT Front Forks
- Suspension: Front Suspension included
- Braking System: Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor within rear rim or Pedal Power
- Head Light: Yes - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Collapsable: Yes - Easily unlock and fold bike in half for transporting
- Bicycle Measurements:
- Seat Height 36 - 40 inches / Handlebar Height 40 inches / Handlebar Width 26 inches / Bicycle Length 70 inches
- Carton Size (L x W x H): 55 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 67 lbs.
- Bicycle Weight: 57 lbs.
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Notes: *depends on rider weight & terrain
Small items, including most accessories, will ship out by USPS, FedEx or UPS typically within 1-2 business days*. Larger items, including mobility scooters, power chairs, trikes, etc., are often arranged to ship with freight carriers and should typically ship within 2-4 business days. Final delivery can take anywhere between 2-7 business days, depending on the product(s) purchased, your location, and other factors.
Note: most, if not all online sellers, ship directly from the manufacturers. As such, stock & shipping times are the same.
View shipping policy here.
*Business days exclude weekends & national holidays.