X-Treme ScootersFREE Shipping!
What our customers say:
This is a great scooter, super happy with it! Make the purchase, you won't be sorry!! :)
The bike was an xmas present for my wife and took longer to arrive than I expected. But I was very happy when it arrived. The assembly was easy with the enclosed instructions. Everything went together without any issues. Fit and finish are high quality. Bike rides very smoothly in pedal and electric modes. Gears and brakes are all in proper working order right out of the box. I think we will get many happy miles out of it.
The little ones love it and it's a perfect excuse to work out. Highly recommended. Shipping was fast.
On the downside, Assembly was a pain; providing a video link helps. I googled and used video on the Belize bike website because the paper instructions were not clear cut and with so many pieces, it's a pain to follow.
Jonathan is awesome! Excellent customer service. Had a hiccup with my order, he resolved it within a few days. I love the bike and the customer service so much I bought a second one.
I like the trike a lot .Took me about an hour and a half to attach rear of frame to front with the six bolts .I had to sand paint off of handlebar post to get it to slide down into fork, The rest was pretty straight forward . I put fatter tires on it immediately after first ride ,the 1+ 1/2” that came with it slipped up my long gravel driveway.
Jonathan and SureScooters were very helpful throughout the entire ordering process!!!!
great customer service
My husband bought the Trailmate for me to help strengthen my legs. Love it and find it comfortable and easy to ride. Would highly recommend it to others. I have the 21 speed.
Received bike in a reasonable amount of time. The assembly instructions are very vague. I’m pretty handy and I had to find a YouTube video to help with assembly. If you’re not very mechanically inclined I would definitely suggest taking it to a shop for assembly. Other than that, bike seems to run great so far. Definitely very sharp looking.
Due to the riots, UPS had some problems with shipment. Once the bike got here and was assembled, I was really happy that I chose to buy it. It is a great bike and a great ride. The representative, Jonathan, was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. All in all, I'm very happy with this bike and this company.
love it so light weight
No problems with trike or ordering it. Very pleasant experience.
Great product for the first time "e-biker!" As my first e-bike, I found the assembly relatively easy. The delivery folks that Sure Scooters use were friendly, prompt (actually arrived a day early) and helped ensure the bike arrived fine. My rep kept me informed with what was going on with my sale, and made the transaction exceptionally smooth. As for the assembly process, if you get stuck anywhere (as the manufacturer's directions are not very explicit in some areas- certainly not the fault of Secure Scooters) just give them a call and they will help you along the way! I highly recommend Secure Scooters for this particular model!
As for the assembly process, freeing the bike from its' cage is ideal, with a second person which I didn't have present. But once free, you can find most of the accessories under the seat. I probably didn't notice this fact, because I wanted to keep the wrappings in place to prevent any scratches or damage. The keys (at least in my case) were left in the ignition or power switch. By turning the switch to the left, this unhooked the seat, revealing the tool kit, pedals, and charger. Personally, I think at the very least, the tool kit should have been outside the seat storage, but then if that also included the instruction book, how do you know where it is?! Thankfully, I already downloaded and printed the instructions and was able to use my own tools until I finally discovered the included ones.
I really like it. I have a lot of ride on pathway in Tempe. So fun time and good exercise
The experience with our representative, Jonathan, has been EXCELLENT !
The product has been EXCELLENT !
We are VERY pleased with every aspect of the interactions from this excepience.
We would best describe it as .... E X C E L L E N T !
I just bought my first tricycle! I’m so excited!!! Making the purchase on their website was so easy, it only took me minutes after I have decided on which model I wanted. Another thing that I loved about this company is that we don’t pay for shipping or taxes, they do. That’s amazing, so we know exactly what we’ll end up paying since the beginning. Love that! I’m now waiting for the shipment and the actual product. I’ll see how it goes and I’ll leave another comment, just to conclude my review. 😉
The Rubicon comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) with a USB Phone Charging Port. The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controller via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficient as a non-smart assist e-bike, because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. This feature will allow your Rubicon 48 Volt to possibly reach or exceed 70+ miles per charge when using low SPAS while always pedal assisting on flat ground under perfect conditions with a light weight rider. The LCD also indicates Speed, Distance and Battery Life.
The Rubicon 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Mountain Bicycle is faster than any model we sell. It has been tested climbing a 5-7% mountain grade continuously for 45 minutes while having to slow down for hair pin turns.
Front & rear Tetko disk brakes are standard on the Rubicon 48 Volt Electric Beach Cruiser along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & Mountain Bike Seat.
This electric mountain bicycle comes standard with a high quality beverage holder. There is no extra charge!
- Power Electric
- Watts 500 Watts
- Amps 10.4 AH Integrated Lithium Battery
- Volts 48 Volts
- Battery 48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight)
- Drive System Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
- Distance Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting
- Charger 48 Volt Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
- Tire Size Kenda Mountain Tire & Tube - 26 x 2.10 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Motor Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
- 48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
- Braking System Tektro Disk Brakes
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Pedal Set
- Front Wheel: Joytech Quick Release Hub
- Throttle Type Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power
- LCD Display King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port
- Cargo Rack Aluminum Rear Carry Rack
- Frame Type/Size 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight
- Forks Suntour® XCT Hydraulic Front Forks
- Suspension Front Hydraulic Suspension Included & KS Rear Shock Suspension
- Front Sprocket Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
- Derailleur Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
- Seat & Post Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat
- Quick Release Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
- Gooseneck Aluminum VP
- Handle Bars Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars
- Head Light Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Accessories Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included
- Bicycle Measurements Max Seat Height = 38" Inches / Min Seat Height = 30" Inches / Handlebar Height = 37.75" Inches
- Carton Size (L x W x H) 55 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight 69 lbs
- Bicycle Weight 59.5 lbs
- Suggested Max Weight 350 lbs.
- Warranty 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Notes *depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS
Generally speaking: small items, including most accessories, will ship out by USPS, FedEx or UPS typically within 1-2 business days. Larger items, including mobility scooters, power chairs, trikes, etc., are often arranged to ship with freight carriers and should typically ship within 2-4 business. Final delivery (meaning from the point shipment begins until the item is delivered to your door) can take anywhere between 2-7 business days, depending on the product(s) purchased, your location, and other factors.
View full shipping policy here.