Out of stock everywhere online
What our customers say:
I like the trike a lot .Took me about an hour and a half to attach rear of frame to front with the six bolts .I had to sand paint off of handlebar post to get it to slide down into fork, The rest was pretty straight forward . I put fatter tires on it immediately after first ride ,the 1+ 1/2” that came with it slipped up my long gravel driveway.
Jonathan and SureScooters were very helpful throughout the entire ordering process!!!!
great customer service
My husband bought the Trailmate for me to help strengthen my legs. Love it and find it comfortable and easy to ride. Would highly recommend it to others. I have the 21 speed.
Received bike in a reasonable amount of time. The assembly instructions are very vague. I’m pretty handy and I had to find a YouTube video to help with assembly. If you’re not very mechanically inclined I would definitely suggest taking it to a shop for assembly. Other than that, bike seems to run great so far. Definitely very sharp looking.
Due to the riots, UPS had some problems with shipment. Once the bike got here and was assembled, I was really happy that I chose to buy it. It is a great bike and a great ride. The representative, Jonathan, was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. All in all, I'm very happy with this bike and this company.
love it so light weight
No problems with trike or ordering it. Very pleasant experience.
Great product for the first time "e-biker!" As my first e-bike, I found the assembly relatively easy. The delivery folks that Sure Scooters use were friendly, prompt (actually arrived a day early) and helped ensure the bike arrived fine. My rep kept me informed with what was going on with my sale, and made the transaction exceptionally smooth. As for the assembly process, if you get stuck anywhere (as the manufacturer's directions are not very explicit in some areas- certainly not the fault of Secure Scooters) just give them a call and they will help you along the way! I highly recommend Secure Scooters for this particular model!
As for the assembly process, freeing the bike from its' cage is ideal, with a second person which I didn't have present. But once free, you can find most of the accessories under the seat. I probably didn't notice this fact, because I wanted to keep the wrappings in place to prevent any scratches or damage. The keys (at least in my case) were left in the ignition or power switch. By turning the switch to the left, this unhooked the seat, revealing the tool kit, pedals, and charger. Personally, I think at the very least, the tool kit should have been outside the seat storage, but then if that also included the instruction book, how do you know where it is?! Thankfully, I already downloaded and printed the instructions and was able to use my own tools until I finally discovered the included ones.
I really like it. I have a lot of ride on pathway in Tempe. So fun time and good exercise
The experience with our representative, Jonathan, has been EXCELLENT !
The product has been EXCELLENT !
We are VERY pleased with every aspect of the interactions from this excepience.
We would best describe it as .... E X C E L L E N T !
I just bought my first tricycle! I’m so excited!!! Making the purchase on their website was so easy, it only took me minutes after I have decided on which model I wanted. Another thing that I loved about this company is that we don’t pay for shipping or taxes, they do. That’s amazing, so we know exactly what we’ll end up paying since the beginning. Love that! I’m now waiting for the shipment and the actual product. I’ll see how it goes and I’ll leave another comment, just to conclude my review. 😉
Scooter is great !!! Very well made and Is
Real fast. Have had 3 scooters in past.
This is the best by far. Thank you
Surescooters.com nice folks !!!.
With the best of intentions all around, my special needs for an affordable trike to keep my considerably worn down and aging bones exercised and healthy wound up being a serious test for all. Thanks to Jonathan's truly remarkable tenacity and integrity, we made it through with the highest respect and appreciation. I highly recommend Jonathan and Sure Scooters. 5++ stars!
Jonathan was great. I drove him nuts.
Every thing went smooth and very
Professional. Thanks to a great Company.
Easy website. Helpful chat line. Competitive price. Waiting for delivery to use my E Wheels EW-M39.
Getting around town has never been easier, or more fun, than with the BAM-StepThru electric bike. It’s perfect for ditching the car and getting a healthy commute to work without working up a sweat, trips to the store or just taking a casual ride with friends. The velo plush seat and relaxed riding position make it a super comfortable ride and the included rear rack makes it easy to attach panniers or baskets for carrying your load without stressing your back.
Driving your urban adventure is the 750 watt Hybrid Direct Drive Hub Motor which provides the get up and go while at the same time providing an intelligent five level pedal assist that gives the seven speed gearing an extra boost, a great feature for those uphill climbs! The BAM-StepThru has a range of up to 45 miles depending on how you ride and you can rely on the high quality 14 amp hour Samsung Lithium Ion battery to get you where you’re going. A convenient back-lit LCD display keeps you informed on your speed, distance and battery life and can even charge your phone!
The BAM-StepThru isn’t just limited to the streets, with its all purpose Kendra tires and adjustable front suspension fork providing 80 millimeters of travel, you’re in for a smooth ride whenever the pavement ends. To bring this speedy machine to a halt, large front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide you with excellent stopping power whenever and wherever you need it.
Not only will the BAM-Step Thru turn some heads when you arrive, it also comes fully equipped for all your explorations and includes front and rear fenders, a kickstand and front and rear LED lights that make sure you can see and be seen when the going gets dark.
So no matter if you’re on your commute, a ride through the park or off to your favorite cafe, the BAM-Step Thru is the perfect two-wheeled companion to get you there in comfort and style.
- FRAME SIZE (INCHES): 14"
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 62 LBS
- MILES PER CHARGE: 25-45+ Miles
- MAX TORQUE: 40NM
- MOTOR TYPE: Shengyi Hybrid Direct Drive Hub Motor
- MOTOR WATTAGE: 750 Watts
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium Ion
- BATTERY VOLTAGE: 48 Volts
- BATTERY AH: 14AH
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 7.16 LBS
- CONTROLLER: 48 Volts, 750 Watts
- DISPLAY TYPE: LCD Display
- TRIP ODOMETER: Yes
- ODOMETER: Yes
- SPEEDOMETER: Yes
- WATTMETER: Yes
- FRONT LIGHT TYPE: Integrated LED Headlight
- BACK LIGHT TYPE: Battery Operated LED Running Light
- PEDAL ASSIST TYPE: Intelligent 5 Level Pedal Assist with 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor
- THROTTLE TYPE: Twist Throttle with On/Off Button
- WIRING TYPE: N/A
- USB CHARGING: Yes
- FRONT BRAKE TYPE: Disc Brake
- BACK BRAKE TYPE: Disc Brake
- CHARGING TIE: 5-6 Hours
- BRAKE CALIPERS: Tektro Aries Calipers
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Brake Handles
- BRAKE PAD MATERIAL: Sintered Metal
- BRAKE ROTORS: Tektro 8I Rotors
- CHAIN: KMC Z Chain
- CRANK SET: 48T, 170mm ProWheel Ounce, Dual-Sided Aluminum Bashguard
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano Atlas Derailleur
- FENDERS: Yes (Front & Back)
- FORK: Front Suspension Fork
- FRAME TYPE: 6061 Aluminum
- FREEWHEEL: DNP 7-Speed Freewheel, 11-34T
- GEARING: 1 x 7-Speed
- GRIPS: Durable Imitation Leather Ergonomic Grips
- HANDLEBARS: Custom Forged Aluminum
- HEADSET: Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8" Straight Steerer Tube
- KICKSTAND: Heavy Duty Aluminum with Wide Plastic Foot
- PEDALS: Wellgo VB087 Pedals with Reflectors
- RACKS: Rear Integrated, 60 LBS Capacity / Front Optional
- WHEELS (RIMS): Weinmann Goliath, Allot, Double Wall, 36H
- SADDLE (SEAT): Velo Plush with Lifting Handle
- SEAT POST: Promax, 350mm x 27.2mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: Quick Release
- SHIFTER: Shimano 7 Speed Thumb Shifter
- SPOKES: 12 Gauge, Stainless Steel
- STEM: Zoom, 60 Degree Angle Adjustment, 100mm Length, 88mm Height Adjustment
- TIRES: Kenda Tires
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Front Fork Suspension
- REAR SUSPENSION: N/A
- WHEEL REFLECTORS: Yes
- BELL: Yes
- INTEGRATED REAR RACK: Yes
- BRAKE HANDLE SENSORS: Yes (Left & Right)
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL LENGTH: 73"
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL WIDTH: 26"
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL HEIGHT LOWEST: 43"
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL HEIGHT HIGHEST: 45.5"
- PACKAGE TOTAL LENGTH: 65"
- PACKAGE TOTAL WIDTH: 13"
- PACKAGE TOTAL HEIGHT: 35"
- WHEELBASE: 45"
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 18"
- HANDLEBAR REACH: 13.5"
- MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT: 33.5"
- MAXIMUM SEAT HEIGHT: 40"
- SEAT ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 6.5"
- MINIMUM HANDLEBAR HEIGHT: 43"
- MAXIMUM HANDLEBAR HEIGHT: 45.5"
- HANDLEBAR ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 2.5"
- SEAT TUBE: 15"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm (1.07")
- CRANK SET DIAMETER: 170mm (6.69")
- DISK BRAKE ROTOR SIZE: 180mm (7.08")
- TIRED WIDTH: 2.3"
- TIRE DIAMETER: 26"
- WHEEL WIDTH: 1.5"
- WHEEL DIAMETER: 22"
Small items, including most accessories, will ship out by USPS, FedEx or UPS typically within 1-2 business days*. Larger items, including mobility scooters, power chairs, trikes, etc., are often arranged to ship with freight carriers and should typically ship within 2-4 business days. Final delivery can take anywhere between 2-7 business days, depending on the product(s) purchased, your location, and other factors.
Note: most, if not all online sellers, ship directly from the manufacturers. As such, stock & shipping times are the same.
View shipping policy here.
*Business days exclude weekends & national holidays.