Out of stock everywhere online
EV RiderFREE Shipping!
What our customers say:
My husband bought the Trailmate for me to help strengthen my legs. Love it and find it comfortable and easy to ride. Would highly recommend it to others. I have the 21 speed.
Received bike in a reasonable amount of time. The assembly instructions are very vague. I’m pretty handy and I had to find a YouTube video to help with assembly. If you’re not very mechanically inclined I would definitely suggest taking it to a shop for assembly. Other than that, bike seems to run great so far. Definitely very sharp looking.
Due to the riots, UPS had some problems with shipment. Once the bike got here and was assembled, I was really happy that I chose to buy it. It is a great bike and a great ride. The representative, Jonathan, was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. All in all, I'm very happy with this bike and this company.
love it so light weight
No problems with trike or ordering it. Very pleasant experience.
Great product for the first time "e-biker!" As my first e-bike, I found the assembly relatively easy. The delivery folks that Sure Scooters use were friendly, prompt (actually arrived a day early) and helped ensure the bike arrived fine. My rep kept me informed with what was going on with my sale, and made the transaction exceptionally smooth. As for the assembly process, if you get stuck anywhere (as the manufacturer's directions are not very explicit in some areas- certainly not the fault of Secure Scooters) just give them a call and they will help you along the way! I highly recommend Secure Scooters for this particular model!
As for the assembly process, freeing the bike from its' cage is ideal, with a second person which I didn't have present. But once free, you can find most of the accessories under the seat. I probably didn't notice this fact, because I wanted to keep the wrappings in place to prevent any scratches or damage. The keys (at least in my case) were left in the ignition or power switch. By turning the switch to the left, this unhooked the seat, revealing the tool kit, pedals, and charger. Personally, I think at the very least, the tool kit should have been outside the seat storage, but then if that also included the instruction book, how do you know where it is?! Thankfully, I already downloaded and printed the instructions and was able to use my own tools until I finally discovered the included ones.
I really like it. I have a lot of ride on pathway in Tempe. So fun time and good exercise
The experience with our representative, Jonathan, has been EXCELLENT !
The product has been EXCELLENT !
We are VERY pleased with every aspect of the interactions from this excepience.
We would best describe it as .... E X C E L L E N T !
I just bought my first tricycle! I’m so excited!!! Making the purchase on their website was so easy, it only took me minutes after I have decided on which model I wanted. Another thing that I loved about this company is that we don’t pay for shipping or taxes, they do. That’s amazing, so we know exactly what we’ll end up paying since the beginning. Love that! I’m now waiting for the shipment and the actual product. I’ll see how it goes and I’ll leave another comment, just to conclude my review. 😉
Scooter is great !!! Very well made and Is
Real fast. Have had 3 scooters in past.
This is the best by far. Thank you
Surescooters.com nice folks !!!.
With the best of intentions all around, my special needs for an affordable trike to keep my considerably worn down and aging bones exercised and healthy wound up being a serious test for all. Thanks to Jonathan's truly remarkable tenacity and integrity, we made it through with the highest respect and appreciation. I highly recommend Jonathan and Sure Scooters. 5++ stars!
Jonathan was great. I drove him nuts.
Every thing went smooth and very
Professional. Thanks to a great Company.
Easy website. Helpful chat line. Competitive price. Waiting for delivery to use my E Wheels EW-M39.
I have six mobility scooters and, by far, this is my favorite! Over-sized chair, beautiful paint job, optional batteries brought me to 25 miles per charge, goes to sleep mode when I forget to shut it off. Extremely happy with this product, Shoprider, and Jonathan at Sure Scooters.
This is our 3rd scooter ordered from Jonathan. He is, without question, the best in the business. His knowledge of products and his superb people skills are why we don't even consider doing business elsewhere. We are now interested in a 2-seater...talk to
you soon, Jonathan!
Discount EV Rider Transport Plus Mobility Scooter
Ready for transport and easily folded, the Transport Scooter is perfect for the active traveler. Disassembly is a snap, this foldable scooter was designed for your active lifestyle.Sealed Lead batteries makes this travel scooter airline safe.The TranSport Foldable scooter is super portable and a great space saver! is sleek, stylish and extremely easy to operate.It features a weight capacity of 250 lbs. and a top speed of 4 mph.
The scooter total weight is 46 lbs. when removing the batteries and seat. You can comfortably ride the Transport travel folding scooter in both indoor and outdoors. When traveling, this environmental friendly scooter, it easily folds up and rolls into small spaces like a closet or in the corner. For safety and added security, the TranSport scooter is key operated and features a speed control dial so you can control the maximum speed.
- A true one, two, three-step folding/travel scooter
- Unique design uses unusual folding concept
- Easy to lug around at home, hotels or airports
- Can be stowed upright in any closet or corner
- Powerful 270 Watt 4-pole motor
- Articulated front end adds to greater stability
- 10 to 15 mile range per charge
- Lighting Package: front and rear lights
- Digital display
- Removable seat
- Overall Length: 36"
- Overall Width: 21"
- Overall Height (at Maximum Tiller Height): 37 ½"
- Overall Height - at Minimum Tiller Height: 31"
- Legroom - Floorboard Length x Width: 19" x 13"
- Deck Height - Floorboard to Floor: 6.5"
- Ground Clearance: 2.4"
- Turning Radius: 32.3"
- Folded Overall Length: 31"
- Folded Overall Width: 19"
- Folded Overall Height: 18"
- Weight with Std. 12V12Ah Batteries: 70 lb
- Weight with Opt. 112V11.5Ah Li Ion Batteries: 60 lb
- Weight without Batteries: 46 lb
- Seat Type: Folding backrest, ABS plastic with high density foam cushion
- Seat - Width & Depth & Height: 16" x 13½" x 13½"
- Seat - Cushion Thickness: 1"
- Seat Height - Cushion to Deck: 14"
- Seat Height - Cushion to Floor: 20.5"
- Tire Type: Solid rubber front and rear
- Rim Type Rear: Cast Aluminum
- Rim Type Front: ABS Plastic
- OEM Spec Rear: 200 x 50
- Outside Diameter Rear: 8"
- Tire Width Rear: 2"
- OEM Spec Front: 180/40
- Outside Diameter Front: 7"
- Tire Width Front: 1.6"
- Battery Type & Power
- Std. Two 12V12Ah SLA
- Optional 24V11.5Ah Li Ion Battery Pack
- Brake System: Electromagnetic Brake
- Climbing Angle - Maximum Recommended: 6 degrees
- Charger Type: 2 Amp, 110/240 Volt SLA Charger, 2.5Amp,110/240 Volt,Li-ION Charger
- Charging Time: 4 - 6 hours
- Controller: S-Druive 45 Amp
- *Driving Range: 10 - 15 miles
- Load Capacity: 250 lbs (115 kgs)
- Motor & Drive Location: 4-pole, 270 Watt, Rear-Wheel Drive
- *Speed - Maximum: 4 mph
- Colors: Metallic Blue, Burgundy, Copper and Plum
- Tiller Type: Height Adjustable
- Throttle Control Type: Digital Wig-Wag
- Anti-Tipper Wheels-Rear: Standard
Small items, including most accessories, will ship out by USPS, FedEx or UPS typically within 1-2 business days*. Larger items, including mobility scooters, power chairs, trikes, etc., are often arranged to ship with freight carriers and should typically ship within 2-4 business days. Final delivery can take anywhere between 2-7 business days, depending on the product(s) purchased, your location, and other factors.
Note: most, if not all online sellers, ship directly from the manufacturers. As such, stock & shipping times are the same.
View shipping policy here.
*Business days exclude weekends & national holidays.