Out of stock
EV RiderFREE Shipping!
What our customers say:
The bike was an xmas present for my wife and took longer to arrive than I expected. But I was very happy when it arrived. The assembly was easy with the enclosed instructions. Everything went together without any issues. Fit and finish are high quality. Bike rides very smoothly in pedal and electric modes. Gears and brakes are all in proper working order right out of the box. I think we will get many happy miles out of it.
The little ones love it and it's a perfect excuse to work out. Highly recommended. Shipping was fast.
On the downside, Assembly was a pain; providing a video link helps. I googled and used video on the Belize bike website because the paper instructions were not clear cut and with so many pieces, it's a pain to follow.
Jonathan is awesome! Excellent customer service. Had a hiccup with my order, he resolved it within a few days. I love the bike and the customer service so much I bought a second one.
I like the trike a lot .Took me about an hour and a half to attach rear of frame to front with the six bolts .I had to sand paint off of handlebar post to get it to slide down into fork, The rest was pretty straight forward . I put fatter tires on it immediately after first ride ,the 1+ 1/2” that came with it slipped up my long gravel driveway.
Jonathan and SureScooters were very helpful throughout the entire ordering process!!!!
great customer service
My husband bought the Trailmate for me to help strengthen my legs. Love it and find it comfortable and easy to ride. Would highly recommend it to others. I have the 21 speed.
Received bike in a reasonable amount of time. The assembly instructions are very vague. I’m pretty handy and I had to find a YouTube video to help with assembly. If you’re not very mechanically inclined I would definitely suggest taking it to a shop for assembly. Other than that, bike seems to run great so far. Definitely very sharp looking.
Due to the riots, UPS had some problems with shipment. Once the bike got here and was assembled, I was really happy that I chose to buy it. It is a great bike and a great ride. The representative, Jonathan, was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. All in all, I'm very happy with this bike and this company.
love it so light weight
No problems with trike or ordering it. Very pleasant experience.
Great product for the first time "e-biker!" As my first e-bike, I found the assembly relatively easy. The delivery folks that Sure Scooters use were friendly, prompt (actually arrived a day early) and helped ensure the bike arrived fine. My rep kept me informed with what was going on with my sale, and made the transaction exceptionally smooth. As for the assembly process, if you get stuck anywhere (as the manufacturer's directions are not very explicit in some areas- certainly not the fault of Secure Scooters) just give them a call and they will help you along the way! I highly recommend Secure Scooters for this particular model!
As for the assembly process, freeing the bike from its' cage is ideal, with a second person which I didn't have present. But once free, you can find most of the accessories under the seat. I probably didn't notice this fact, because I wanted to keep the wrappings in place to prevent any scratches or damage. The keys (at least in my case) were left in the ignition or power switch. By turning the switch to the left, this unhooked the seat, revealing the tool kit, pedals, and charger. Personally, I think at the very least, the tool kit should have been outside the seat storage, but then if that also included the instruction book, how do you know where it is?! Thankfully, I already downloaded and printed the instructions and was able to use my own tools until I finally discovered the included ones.
I really like it. I have a lot of ride on pathway in Tempe. So fun time and good exercise
The experience with our representative, Jonathan, has been EXCELLENT !
The product has been EXCELLENT !
We are VERY pleased with every aspect of the interactions from this excepience.
We would best describe it as .... E X C E L L E N T !
I just bought my first tricycle! I’m so excited!!! Making the purchase on their website was so easy, it only took me minutes after I have decided on which model I wanted. Another thing that I loved about this company is that we don’t pay for shipping or taxes, they do. That’s amazing, so we know exactly what we’ll end up paying since the beginning. Love that! I’m now waiting for the shipment and the actual product. I’ll see how it goes and I’ll leave another comment, just to conclude my review. 😉
Scooter is great !!! Very well made and Is
Real fast. Have had 3 scooters in past.
This is the best by far. Thank you
Surescooters.com nice folks !!!.
Discount EV Rider Stand-N-Ride Mobility Scooter
The Stand N Ride™ is our best selling electric mobility scooter. Excellent for warehouse applications, school/college campus, shopping complexes, enclosed parking garages, security officers for patrol, or just about any application that you need silent (no emission) green transportation.
The Stand N Ride™ mobility scooter is the one of the easiest scooters to transport in the market with the heaviest part weighing only 43 lbs and can be dismantled to fit in the trunk of a small car. This electric scooter comes apart in less than 30 seconds into light weight pieces, tiller, base frame, battery pack, basket and seat without any tools. It will easily fit into the back of any compact car making transportation a breeze. The scooter handlebars are quickly adjustable making it easy to ride for people of different heights and children.
This environmentally friendly short-distance scooter comes with a powerful 500 watt but silent hub motor. The 2014 Stand N Ride™ scooter easily achieves 15 mph with a 15-20 miles range trip on a full charge of its battery.
View the product manual here.
- Powerful 500 Watt 24 V BLDC Motor
- Forward and reverse speed
- 15 – 20 mile range
- 15 mph top speed
- Slow mode (half speed) and fast mode switch (full speed)
- 300 lb capacity
- Ground Clearance: 2.5" in / 6.2 cm
- Length - Overall: 36.3" in / 99.2 cm
- Width - Overall: 25.3" in / 64.2 cm
- Height - Deck: 7 in / 18 cm
- Height - Overall: 48" in / 122 cm (Maximum)/42" in / 107 cm (Minimum)
- Height - Minimum for Transport: 24.5" in / 62 cm (Minimum)
- Height - Seat - Bicycle: 21" in - 24" in from Base Deck - 28" in - 31" in from Ground
- Height - Seat - Folding Mobility: 15" in - 18" in from Base Deck - 22" in - 25" in from Ground
- Depth - Seat - Bicycle: 12.75" W x 10" Depth x 11" H
- Depth - Seat - Folding Mobility: 16.0" W x 14" Depth x 14" H
- Seat Post Diameter - Approx.: 1.25" in / 3.5 cm Diameter
- Turning Radius: 22" in / 55 cm
- Tire Type: Pneumatic Air-Filled Tires
- Rim Type: Aluminum Alloy
- Weight with Batteries: 95 lbs / 43 kg
- Weight without Batteries: 64 lbs / 29 kg
- Weight-Battery Pack: 31 lbs / 15 kg
- Weight-Front Tiller Column: 35 lbs / 16 kg
- Weight - Base: 29 lbs / 13 kg
- Weight - Seat Assembly: 13 lbs / 6 kg (Bicycle) 13 lbs / 6 kg (Folding Mobility)
- Battery Type & Battery Power: Sealed Lead Acid-AGM 20Ah Standard
- Brake System: Manual Disc Brake
- Climbing Angle (Max. Recommended): 12º
- Charger Type & Time: 24 V / 2 amp // 6-8 hrs
- Controller: 500 Watt
- Driving Range w/Std. Batts. (*): 15 - 20 Mi / 24 - 32 Km
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs / 136 kg (Standing) 250 lbs / 114 kg (Bicycle Seat) 220 lbs / 100 kg (Folding Mobility Seat)
- Motor (750 kw = 1 hp) & Drive Location: 500 Watt Hub Motor // Front Wheel Drive
- Speed - Maximum: 15 mph / 24 kmh
- Basket Type & Weight Capacity: Front/Black or Silver Wire
- Basket Dimensions: 17.75" L x 10.25" W x 10"H
- Basket Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Control - Display Type: Needle Gauge
- Leg Room- Bicycle Seat: 10" in / 25.4 cm
- Leg Room - Folding Mobility Seat: 9" in / 23 cm
- Light Type: LED - Headlight
- Seat Type: Bicycle Seat/Oversized Bicycle Base w/Spring Suspension/Folding Mobility Seat/Mobility Seat w/Folding Backrest
- Seat Swivel? NO
- Tiller Type: Folding Post w/Handlebars
- Throttle Control Type: Thumb
- Helmet - Use Recommended: Use at All Times
Generally speaking: small items, including most accessories, will ship out by USPS, FedEx or UPS typically within 1-2 business days. Larger items, including mobility scooters, power chairs, trikes, etc., are often arranged to ship with freight carriers and should typically ship within 2-4 business. Final delivery (meaning from the point shipment begins until the item is delivered to your door) can take anywhere between 2-7 business days, depending on the product(s) purchased, your location, and other factors.
View full shipping policy here.
Note: most online vendors ship directly from the manufacturers. As such, stock & shipping times are the same. We can guarantee fastest possible delivery times!