Out of stock everywhere online
EV RiderFREE Shipping!
What our customers say:
I like the trike a lot .Took me about an hour and a half to attach rear of frame to front with the six bolts .I had to sand paint off of handlebar post to get it to slide down into fork, The rest was pretty straight forward . I put fatter tires on it immediately after first ride ,the 1+ 1/2” that came with it slipped up my long gravel driveway.
Jonathan and SureScooters were very helpful throughout the entire ordering process!!!!
great customer service
My husband bought the Trailmate for me to help strengthen my legs. Love it and find it comfortable and easy to ride. Would highly recommend it to others. I have the 21 speed.
Received bike in a reasonable amount of time. The assembly instructions are very vague. I’m pretty handy and I had to find a YouTube video to help with assembly. If you’re not very mechanically inclined I would definitely suggest taking it to a shop for assembly. Other than that, bike seems to run great so far. Definitely very sharp looking.
Due to the riots, UPS had some problems with shipment. Once the bike got here and was assembled, I was really happy that I chose to buy it. It is a great bike and a great ride. The representative, Jonathan, was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. All in all, I'm very happy with this bike and this company.
love it so light weight
No problems with trike or ordering it. Very pleasant experience.
Great product for the first time "e-biker!" As my first e-bike, I found the assembly relatively easy. The delivery folks that Sure Scooters use were friendly, prompt (actually arrived a day early) and helped ensure the bike arrived fine. My rep kept me informed with what was going on with my sale, and made the transaction exceptionally smooth. As for the assembly process, if you get stuck anywhere (as the manufacturer's directions are not very explicit in some areas- certainly not the fault of Secure Scooters) just give them a call and they will help you along the way! I highly recommend Secure Scooters for this particular model!
As for the assembly process, freeing the bike from its' cage is ideal, with a second person which I didn't have present. But once free, you can find most of the accessories under the seat. I probably didn't notice this fact, because I wanted to keep the wrappings in place to prevent any scratches or damage. The keys (at least in my case) were left in the ignition or power switch. By turning the switch to the left, this unhooked the seat, revealing the tool kit, pedals, and charger. Personally, I think at the very least, the tool kit should have been outside the seat storage, but then if that also included the instruction book, how do you know where it is?! Thankfully, I already downloaded and printed the instructions and was able to use my own tools until I finally discovered the included ones.
I really like it. I have a lot of ride on pathway in Tempe. So fun time and good exercise
The experience with our representative, Jonathan, has been EXCELLENT !
The product has been EXCELLENT !
We are VERY pleased with every aspect of the interactions from this excepience.
We would best describe it as .... E X C E L L E N T !
I just bought my first tricycle! I’m so excited!!! Making the purchase on their website was so easy, it only took me minutes after I have decided on which model I wanted. Another thing that I loved about this company is that we don’t pay for shipping or taxes, they do. That’s amazing, so we know exactly what we’ll end up paying since the beginning. Love that! I’m now waiting for the shipment and the actual product. I’ll see how it goes and I’ll leave another comment, just to conclude my review. 😉
Scooter is great !!! Very well made and Is
Real fast. Have had 3 scooters in past.
This is the best by far. Thank you
Surescooters.com nice folks !!!.
With the best of intentions all around, my special needs for an affordable trike to keep my considerably worn down and aging bones exercised and healthy wound up being a serious test for all. Thanks to Jonathan's truly remarkable tenacity and integrity, we made it through with the highest respect and appreciation. I highly recommend Jonathan and Sure Scooters. 5++ stars!
Jonathan was great. I drove him nuts.
Every thing went smooth and very
Professional. Thanks to a great Company.
Easy website. Helpful chat line. Competitive price. Waiting for delivery to use my E Wheels EW-M39.
The MiniRider’s compact size provides loading flexibility for individuals who might not have considered a disassembling scooter. It’s folding mobility seat has deep cushions and it comes width adjustable flip-up armrests for maximum comfort. The MiniRider is available in two colors: Metallic Red and Metallic Blue.
- Deluxe Seat with Armrests
- Disassembles easily
- Load Capacity – 275 lbs / 125 kg
- Motor – 400 Watt Motor
- Range up to 15 miles/ 24 km on a single charge
- Tires – Solid Flat Free
- Includes 18ah batteries
- Ground Clearance: 2.5" in / 6.3 cm
- Length - Overall: 37" in / 94 cm - w/o basket, 39" in / 99 cm - w/basket
- Width - Overall at the armrest: 21" in / 54 cm
- Height - Overall: 36" in / 92 cm
- Height - Deck (Floorboard to Floor): 8.5" in / 22 cm at Highest Point // 6.25" in / 16 cm at Lowest Point
- Height for Transport - Assembled 34" in / 86 cm - Tiller & Seat Back Folded
- Height for Transport - Unassembled (considering it is a portable scooter): 12" in / 31 cm - Rear Section, 14" in / 36 cm - Front Tiller
- Seat - Width & Depth & Height: 18" W x 15.5" Depth x 13.5"H // 46 cm x 40 cm x 35 cm
- Seat - Cushion Height - Single: 23" in / 59 cm from Floor / 15.5"in / 40 cm from Floorboard/Deck
- Turning Radius: 35”/89 cm
- Tire Type: Semi-Solid Rubber Flat Free Tires
- Rim Type: Plastic with Chrome Finish
- OEM Spec: 200 x 50
- Diameter - Outside 7.5" in / 19 cm
- Diameter: Rim 5" in / 13 cm
- Width - Tire 2" in / 5 cm
- Max PSI: N/A
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: Rear Section 37 lbs / 17 kgs
- Weight of Front Section: 26 lbs / 12 kgs
- Weight of Seat Assembly: 22 lbs / 10 kgs
- Weight of Battery Box w/18Ah Batteries: 30 lbs / 14 kgs
- Weight of Battery Box w/20Ah Batteries: 35 lbs / 16 kgs
- Weight w / Batteries: 115 lbs / 53 kgs
- Weight w / No Batteries: 85 lbs / 38 kgs
- Battery Type & Power: Sealed Lead Acid-AGM // 12V18 ah (12v20ah optional) 2 required
- Brake System: Electromagnetic
- Climbing Angle: 8º - (Recommended Maximum: 10º)
- Charger Type: 2 Amp // Off-Board // 120/240 Volt
- Charging Time: 6 - 8 hrs
- Controller: 45 amp
- Driving Range: up to 15 miles / 24 km
- Load Capacity: 275 lbs / 125 kgs
- Motor & Drive Location: 400 W / .60HP
- Brush Motor: Rear Wheel Drive
- Speed * - Maximum 5 mph / 8 kmh
- Basket Type & Weight Capacity
- Front: 9"L x 11"W x 9"Deep // Wire // Black
- Color: Metallic Blue, Metallic Red
- Control: Display Type Analog w/Battery Gauge
- Leg Room: 16" / 41 cm
- Light Type: N/A
- Seat Type: Mobility Seat w/ Armrests
- Seat Features: Fold down seat back // Width Adjustable Flip-up armrests
- Seat Swivel & Height Adjustment: 360º // 5" in / 13 cm
- Tiller Type: Adjustable Folding Angle
- Throttle Control Type: Traditional Wig-Wag
- Anti-Tipper Wheels-Rear: Yes
Small items, including most accessories, will ship out by USPS, FedEx or UPS typically within 1-2 business days*. Larger items, including mobility scooters, power chairs, trikes, etc., are often arranged to ship with freight carriers and should typically ship within 2-4 business days. Final delivery can take anywhere between 2-7 business days, depending on the product(s) purchased, your location, and other factors.
Note: most, if not all online sellers, ship directly from the manufacturers. As such, stock & shipping times are the same.
View shipping policy here.
*Business days exclude weekends & national holidays.